Monday, 26 March 2012

Inès Dassonneville

Since posting a scan of Salome by the very talented French artist Inès Dassonneville in December last year, I've had a few requests to post more of her Illustrations. I know that I have some stats of her pages somewhere, because I tried to get her some work in one of the publishing companies I was freelancing for back in '99; it's just finding them that'll take some time. However, I just found a copy of a really nice illustration that I scanned for her back in the day. I believe it was for a house-moving card she was making. It features her three cats and I think one of them was called Minnie. (click for large)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing ! Thanks a lot !So much talent !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'll keep looking...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...