Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Thwip!



I saw it and I really enjoyed it! That's all I'm going to say, because reviews are for reviewers.

UPDATE I just had a thought. Why has nobody thought of doing a retro reboot of Spider-Man based on the comics of the 60's? With the high standard of historically accurate styling, a la Madmen these days, it would make a really nice alternative. Could make a good tv series too.

UPDATE 2 Well, ilove77 just agreed and I put a poll up and four others did too, so it's obviously unanimous!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great! Let's start a petition!

      Delete
    2. Voting starts now - top left!

      Delete
  2. I always fancied a retro boot Fantastic 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always thought this would be the only way forward for a decent FANTASTIC FOUR movie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the DC stories should be placed in the early forties, as many of Marvel ones should be placed in the 60s. And Judge Dredd's in 2099 obviously ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...