Thursday, 25 July 2013

Watch This Space-time



Exhibition: Sophie’s World
As mentioned here a while back; I'll be exhibiting a series of previously unseen photographs of the Doctor's much-loved companion "Ace", Sophie Aldred, at the Orbital Gallery in London from 5th - 30th September 2013. Sophie will be making an appearance and signing too. The negatives for these photographs have been missing for 22 years, but are now making a date with my trusty hi-res scanner! More info and images later. If you're in town and you want to come along there's an event page, here on Facebook.

 UPDATE:  Since Nick Setchfield mentioned this on the SFX site, there may well be Doctor Who fans visiting this blog, so I thought I might mention that I will be posting more photographs from my time at Doctor Who magazine, including portraits of some of the other companions.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, these look great, Mr C! Does the exhibition include any from the Megapolitan shoot you did with Sophie for the back cover of the Meg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! In fact that cover and the old-style analogue mark-ups that I found will be featured, alongside an alternative cover that didn't see print. Sophie likes the Megapolitan!

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...